Tuesday 10 July 2012

Lip sync montage.



Here is our lip sync montage. IT'S BLOCKED IN SOME COUNTRIES. This keeps happening to me and Hannah :( Bloody Germany. Can't handle a bit of banter.


There are one or two moments when it slips, but other than that I am quite happy with it.


Songs featured:


Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas.
Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Bonnie Tyler.
Bed Intruder Song - Autotune The News
Barbie Girl - Aqua.
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence.
Mambo No. 5 - Lou Bega.
Superbass - Nicki Minaj.
Hey Mickey - Tiffany.
(There's a bit of grey space. I don't know why. It only lasts about ten seconds.)
Because I Got High - Afroman.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my most favourite things, possibly ever...

    /goes off and checks list of favourite things ever

    Query: possible to get the background sound out apart from where it adds comic effect?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We forgot to mute the clips of us miming, but we can do that when we sort out the grey bit at the end.

    I feel Hannah has a career as a rap artist after this, if I'm honest.

    ReplyDelete